Ferrum Network Index Token

Hi everyone,

My name is Nick Odio. I’m the EVP of Partnerships & Growth over at Ferrum Network. I’ve been having the discussion with Nathan and KP about a Ferrum index token over these last couple of months. We’re excited to say that we feel like its at a stage to where we can get the discussion and feedback loop started with the Cook DAO!

As some of you may know, Ferrum has a branch of the company called Ferrum Advisory Services (FAS). FAS is an incubator and we’re responsible for incubating quite a few top notch projects such as UREEQA, NetVRk, Babylons, Poolz just to name a few.

The FAS index token or $FASi would essentially be a token that represents an index basket including FRM, COOK, and some of our incubated projects over at FAS. It sounds like the tech is ready to go on this and a couple projects from FAS have confirmed. There would be incredible cross marketing opportunities with this as we’d be conducting video and TG AMAs, press releases, Twitter and TG announcements, etc.

The only thing left to do before launching $FASi is to get approval from the Cook DAO! Looking forward to hearing everyones thoughts on this :pray:

Best,
Nick Odio - EVP of Strategic Partnerships and Growth @ Ferrum Network

4 Likes

It would be cool to get tokens of several of the top Ferrum projects in a single index

2 Likes

Taking about Ferrum tokens, have you guys thought of Ureeqa

1 Like

This is massive guys, do you know Ferrum Cross-Chain Incubation is a stress-free process with a 36 hour contribution period, non-obligatory staking requirements, and low transaction costs.
For Cook to work with Ferrum is another moon sign. Cook is on its way to the moon​:exploding_head::exploding_head:

2 Likes

another great project to think of is NetVRk - very interesting because of the cool metaverse they are building out with VR check it out https://www.netvrk.co/

1 Like

I just considered this and i think it might be a really good solution.

1 Like

Ureeqa is interesting because of the NFT platform they are creating for creative work. I checked their platform. Have You?

I saw they cares on high level protection peoples creative work by using blockchain technology. Which is necessary.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, Ureeqa is interesting because of the metaverse they are building out with VR

1 Like

Wow you have really done your research, Ureeqa is doing well. Have you noticed 95% projects incubated with Ferrum is a win win. It’s amazing how developed Cook is becoming. I smell a bullrun soon

1 Like

Exactly, Ureeqa is a good idea, it will certainly push Cook forward

1 Like

Yeah I saw that Ureeqa is building metaverse

I also checked this one. I really like the NetVrk sees a problems with VR and they already has solutions to eliminate those problems. I think this platform offers a lot.

1 Like

Let’s do it :wink: I see potential In that.

1 Like

can you share some links? I want to be sure I have the correct project, never heard of them.

you think COOK start to cooperate with them?

fully agree it would be great to be able to get tokens from several of the top Ferrum projects in a single index

is like no brainer

Links to Ferrum or Ureeqa? It’s quite popular actually. Ferrum incubated projects are actually doing good

Exactly my point, when Cook add some of these ferrum gems, like ureeqa for example it’s going to be a blast

UREEQA is a revolutionary platform that is powered by blockchain technology to help Creators protect, manage and monetize their creative work. UREEQA’s unique technology and validation process verifies ownership, authorship & originality of source creative work, and is the exclusive worldwide provider of Responsibly Minted™ NFTs.

1 Like

great to see COOK between Ferrum and other great projects from their incubator, Ferrum is a bridge that many already used as their ramp to success, now is time and opportunity for COOK

1 Like

very interesting project UREEQA is a revolutionary platform that is powered by blockchain technology to help Creators protect, manage and monetize their creative work.

1 Like