Discussion about the advantages of Cook launch on BSC

It would be great to deploy Cook platform on BSC.

Cook is currently not listed on BSC. The platform has huge growth potentials for projects like Cook in terms of scalability and interoperability as well as accelerated adoption globally.

Binance Smart Chain is currently the second-leading DeFi network in terms of volume and active users: With over 1million Daily Active Addresses on the BSC network as of February, 2022. Evidently, there is a significant market of potential users to tap from by launching COOK on BSC

We can expect potential growth of Cook and wider marketing reach, so let’s discuss the possibility of Cook launch on BSC.

1 Like

I agree to launch on BSC but we need to ensure that the Cook Platform on BSC retains with all existing features.

1 Like

Binance Smart Chain is great, backed by the renowned Binance exchange and BSC aims to lower transaction costs, they provide an enabling environment for developers around the world to create DApps and other DeFi products

2 Likes

Binance Smart Chain is currently the second-leading DeFi network in terms of volume and active users: With over 1million Daily Active Addresses on the BSC network, great place to right now

2 Likes

For sure I want to see Cook launched on BSC, we should be there long time ago.

2 Likes

2021 saw a drastic increase in the number of incredibly successful projects launched on the BSC platform, Cook should be there too.

2 Likes

According to my research which i believe is something know by every crypto investor. Bsc has one of the highest user case and it will be nice if we also have Cook Finance index deploy there.

1 Like

This is going to make a lot of sense if Cook is eventually launched on Binance exchange. It will increase the awareness of Cook to the Binance community with great speed.