DeFi League steering committee index on BNB Chain

It would be great to have these projects included in the index

PancakeSwap, LayerZero_Labs, Nodereal_io, MonteCarloDEX, BreederDodo, VenusProtocol, DeriProtocol, tranchess, CelerNetwork, AlpacaFinance, ApolloX_com, Chainlink, GSR_io

4 Likes

I see many great projects, for sure there is a lot of potential in many of them, I have to admit that few I see for the first time so need some research to be sure about them

4 Likes

Such index will help to have much wider diversified portfolio, I support this.

4 Likes

DeFi League Steering Committee is for sure the right choice, best project with bright future

3 Likes

we will be able to invest inn the most promising projects from DeFi niche, we have to launch it

3 Likes

Oyes, there are some gems that are there and are doing well, Cook is even more real and leading in the crypto world. In my opinion, Cook should launch this, I agree to this

3 Likes

Adding index for the 13 found members of DeFi league steering is a good one for us.
I support this term

2 Likes

I support this, adding this index is good for Cook holders

2 Likes

This is going to diversify Cook indexes and will help in view of bigger options.

When launched, the DeFi league steering committee will really help Cook holders to diversify their portfolios, so I support this.

It will be great to have these projects included in the index, when will this be launched. It’s a good idea