Crypto Largecap Index(CLI)

Irrespective of how volatile the market is, do you think 3months rebalancing period is too long for the Crypto Largecap Index (CLI) on Cook Dapp??

For me, it’s fair enough.

2 Likes

taking into consideration how volatile the market is I would like to see shorter rebalancing period as 3 months.

2 Likes

crypto markets are too volatile, I think majority of investors will support shorter rebalancing periods, like 6 weeks, maybe 2 months?

3 Likes

Altcoin market is showing great support with BTC at an average of 46.000USD. Bull run is loading to hit stronger than ever!

2 Likes

I prefer to much shorter… like a month or two.

2 Likes

You’re right… the market is too volatile. I think 3 months is too long. 2 months is good

2 Likes

Well, anyway, With the whole Crypto market down right now, thank god for Cook Protocol, I’m still making money, bro this shit is insane

2 Likes

Market is still choppy today but a lot of money to be made on scalping today by just playing support and resistance. That’s. The power of crypto. We still have passive income,

2 Likes

I think this is enough as long as they have a capabilities to do so.

2 Likes

The market has really been volatile, can it be reduced to 2months?? The market condition is shaky

2 Likes

I think if you have all the needs then a month is enough.

2 Likes

Truly, the market is volatile. It’s really unpredicted

2 Likes

You are right! It sometime in decrease and sometime increase. Buti in this day it will increase. Hehehe ready for the win!!

3 Likes

Hahah, I agree especially when you buy now. Talking of the market. It’s very volatile, I hope the time can be reduced

3 Likes

Its a pity we didnt buy in advance. But we have a chance to buy. Here we go. Hehe

2 Likes

Exactly, my thought. If it can, let me be reduced

2 Likes

The good part of it is, everyone is in agreement. Indeed the market is not stable these days

1 Like

Cos thats how crypto works. Am I right m

Isn’t it is the perfect time to buy? Do you like to buy on the ath?