CIP #8 - Avalanche Index Mega Cap

Cook Improvement Proposal #8
CIP #: 8
Title: Avalanche Megacap Index
Discussion link: https://gov.cook.finance/t/cook-is-going-to-be-launching-on-avalanche-it-would-be-nice-to-have-additional-indexes/ (https://gov.cook.finance/t/avalanche-chain-and-index)
Created: 11/12/21

Executive Summary
To implement a yield bearing Mega Cap Index on Avalanche.

Problem Statement
Currently there is no Mega Cap Index on the Cook Platform on Avalanche

Proposed Solution
Overview
To implement a yield bearing Mega Cap index on Avalanche. The Mega Cap index can even leverage yield farming on yield yak to make it yield bearing.

Rationale
A Mega Cap Index is always popular and good for many people

Specification
To request that the Cook core team implements a yield bearing Mega Cap index on Avalanche. The Mega Cap index should include WBTC.e and WETH.e and the allocation should follow their market cap. More over, WBTC.e and WETH.e should be deposited into Yield Yak for yield farming to gain extra interest.

6 Likes

love that proposal and have another one that correspond to this one please check CIP 9 if accepted, now awaits moderation, fingers crossed

7 Likes

I see great potential in this. I think Cook should provide such goods as they will give us amazing opportunities in the future.

6 Likes

Avalanche yield bearing index on COOK? Music for my ears, of course YES!

4 Likes

Currently there is no Avalanche Index on the Cook Platform and Mega Cap Index is always popular and good for many people

3 Likes

definitely if can have one why not, Avalanche is very popular and Mega Cap index even

2 Likes

Mega Cap index should include WBTC.e and WETH.e - this is what we need

1 Like

My thoughts exactly, Avalanche on Cook, is a good idea

2 Likes

yeah a lot of noise about Avalanche lately, COOK can have one of first Avalanche indexes, no time to wait, let’s do it

1 Like

I would definitely like that CIP to pass. I can see only advantages.

2 Likes

CIP has lots of advantages no doubt. Let’s see the end result of the Vote

2 Likes

I support this kind of proposal. Indeed the whole community will benefit on this.

3 Likes

me too mate, me too, this can be really something big and attract new investors, for sure will give COOK users more opportunities and flexibility

2 Likes

I love the proposal and I see great potential in this.

2 Likes

Keep on supporting Cook. The team is doing a good job for the betterment of this project.

It’s Amazing here, I love the suggestion coming in. Together we take Cook to the moon. :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Impressive!!! Will love to see more updates in Cook. Avalanche combo will be massive o

When are we voting? Cause I’m ready to vote now.

I thought voting has began already?? I voted few hours ago. Have you?

When will voting start please? I need to vote.